Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
January 17, 2023: Well Driller Pump Installer Workshop Series; Brownsburg, IN
January 17 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Time Update: Workshop begins at 9am (Registration starts at 8:30am)
Location: Bundy Lodge
7024 Lucas Drive
Brownsburg, IN 46112
This workshop offers:
6 continuing education hours for Well Drillers & Pump Installers (thru IDNR)
If you need hours to finish up your certification cycle or want to get a jump start on your next certification cycle, these workshops will apply.
Potential topics include:
• IDNR Information — Water Rights & Issues, Resources, etc.
• Well Construction, Chlorination, and Abandonment
• Resource Assessment Data, Maps, and Available Tools
• Public Water Supply Permitting and Recent Updates
• Geophysical Exploration for Groundwater Resource Mapping
• New Well Siting
• Water Treatment
• Other topics as announced
IDEM Has Approved 6 Technical Water Hours
IDNR Has Approved 6 WDPI Hours