Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
Postponed – TBD on a later date–January 11, 2023: Well Driller/Pump Installer Workshop Series; Washington, IN
January 11 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Kiwanis Cabin in East Side Park, Washington, IN
403 Burkhart Dr
Washington, IN 47501
4-H Grounds Go on down road On hill, East of the Lake
This workshop offers:
6 continuing education hours for Well Drillers & Pump Installers (thru IDNR)
If you need hours to finish up your certification cycle or want to get a jump start on your next certification cycle, these workshops will apply.
Potential topics include:
• IDNR Information — Water Rights & Issues, Resources, etc.
• Well Construction, Chlorination, and Abandonment
• Resource Assessment Data, Maps, and Available Tools
• Public Water Supply Permitting and Recent Updates
• Geophysical Exploration for Groundwater Resource Mapping
• New Well Siting
• Water Treatment
• Other topics as announced
IDEM Has Approved 6 Technical Water Hours
IDNR Has Approved 6 WDPI Hours