Training and Resources
Please see our Events tab for Indiana Section Training Opportunities, Webinars, and other INAWWA Events.
Tuesday Feb 23, 2021 2:00-4:00pm; EPA’s Small Drinking Water Systems Webinar on Lead and Copper.
To receive credit for these EPA webinars, you must submit the certificate and the credit form to IDEM yourself. If you do not submit the proper documentation, you will not receive the proper credit.
Source Water Protection: Helpful Articles and Resources
Protecting Drinking Water At the Source: Information for Our Agriculture Partners
Effects of Forest Cover on Drinking Water Treatment Costs
Collaboration Protects Sources of Drinking Water
June 15, 2020 National Bulletin NRCS
Protecting Drinking Water at the Source: Working with the USDA Forest Service
- SWP Protecting Drinking Water Starts at the Source
- SWP G300-14 Publication
- SWP Operational Guide to AWWA Standard G300 2nd Edition
- SWP: Farm Bill Key in Protecting Drinking Water (You Tube Video)
- SWP: USDA: RCPP How to Apply National Funding Opportunities
- SWP: Source Water Collaborative Website
- SWP: LakeLine 39-3 Resource Guide
Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission Announcement: to main extension agreements entered into after June 30, 2020. All provisions within these rules, with the exception of any reporting requirement under the rules, apply to main extensions; information below
Main Extension Rules
Detailed Main Extensions Doc
Contract Handout Main Extensions Rules Doc
CAD Dispute Resolution Handout Doc