Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
September 30, 2020 (Webinar Only); Confined Space Entry
September 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This course focuses on creating a safe environment for workers as outlined in OSHA standard29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA.
• Identifying Permit Requirements for Confined Spaces
• Use of Gas Monitoring Equipment
• Proper Ventilation of Confined Spaces
• Alternate Entry Procedures
• Competent Person Responsibilities
• Atmospheric/Engulfment Hazards
• Required Monitoring of Hazards
• Permit Program
• Duties of Supervisors, Entrants, and Attendants
• Multi-employer worksite communication
• Rescue Services
Confined Space Entry Training- For Your Information Only Form PDF