Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
September 28, 2022: Southwest District Workshop; Dubois, IN
September 28, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Control Valve Training
This workshop will provide attendees Valve Body Basics + Hands on Lab Work.
- Fundamentals Overview
- Main Valve Body Basics
- Important Control Valve Features & Functionality
- Diaphragm Technology
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- How to Read & Understand a Control Valve Schematic
- Pressure Sustaining / Relieve Valves
- How to Commission a New Valve
- Troubleshooting/Preventative Maintenance
- Sizing Guide
- Hands on Lab Work
NOTE: This workshop is limited to 20 people per day