Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
September 12, 2023: IWEA/INAWWA Utility Management Seminar
September 12 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Location: Bowen Engineering
8802 North Meridian Street Indianapolis, IN 46260
The collaborative Joint AWWA/IWEA/AIM Utility Management Committee is bringing to you the Joint Utility Management Seminar on Sept. 12th at Bowen Engineering. Topics may include, but aren’t limited to:
- Be Prepared: Leadership Lessons from a Scoutmaster
- Rates, Equity, and Cost of Service
- IIJA and Federal Grant Funding
- Reduce Non-Revenue Water with Cost Effective Leak & Pressure Data
- Current Funding Opportunities, Rates and Future Funding Projections
- Regulation Updates, Lead Service Line Changes & Expectations for October 2024
Lunch will be Provided.
Water has been Approved 6 technical hours (PDH’s included)
Wastewater has been Approved 1 technical hour and 5 general hours