Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
August 9, 2017; RTCR Level 2 Assessment Training; Hamilton, IN
August 9, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This workshop is for Indiana certified drinking water operators who are interested in conducting Level 2 Assessments as part of the new Revised Total Coliform Rule. All operators who wish to do Level 2 Assessments will be required to complete this training.
IDEM Drinking Water Branch staff will provide this training on completion of Level 2 Assessments for Certified Operators (including FSO).
Training will go over what IDEM expects from a Level 2 Assessment, including:
- Who can do Level 2 Assessments;
- What IDEM expects from a Level 2 Assessment;
- When Level 2 Assessments are required;
- Where (as in what parts of the water system) the Level 2 Assessment is completed;
- Why do the Assessment (the background behind the rule; and
- How to do a Level 2 Assessment.
The training will also include how to follow up on a Level 2 Assessment : reporting completion of the Assessment and the correction of sanitary defects to IDEM (even if IDEM does the Assessment), and what items need to be included in your Consumer Confidence Report when an Assessment is triggered.