Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
June 8, 2017: Operator Symposium North- Culy Contracting; Winchester, Indiana
June 8, 2017
This two-part workshop will cover:
MORNING SESSIONS (IDEM approval pending â€” 3 technical water hours and 3 technical wastewater hours)
Registration at 8:00am â€” Workshop begins at 8:30am â€” Lunch at 11:45am
- Advanced Leak Detection Technology Utilizing Satellite Imagery â€”
Paul Schumi; Hydromax USA
- Radar Level Measurement for Lift Stations â€” Justin Mamula; VEGA Americas, Inc.
- Indiana 811 â€” Chuck Muller; Indiana 811
AFTERNOON SESSIONS (IDEM approval pending â€” 3 technical water hours and 3 technical wastewater hours)
Lunch at 11:45am â€” Registration at Noon â€” Workshop begins at 12:30pm
- Water Hammer Assessment In Your System â€” Roger Riddle; JCM Industries
- Automatic Control Valve Operation and Maintenance â€” Jim Ozimek; Dorner Company
- A Look Inside Of The Trenchless Toolbox â€” Mike Moore and Nathan Hrabosky;
HammerHead Trenchless Equipment
Join us for all day or just half a day â€” whatever fits your schedule!!
(NOTE: Registration is limited, so please send in your registration soon)