Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
Postponed to 2023; October 11, 2022: Work Zone Safety Workshop; New Castle, IN
October 11, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Postponed to 2023
IDEM Has Approved 6 Hours (General Water and General Wastewater)
This workshop will provide attendees basic strategies for working safely on the road, as well as best practices for handling temporary traffic control and flagging. The topics to be discussed include:
- Working safely on the road
- Recognizing hazards and taking measures to prevent incidents
- The importance of proper personal protective equipment and visibility
- The basics of temporary traffic control
- Best practices for flagging traffic
- Hands On Demo and Site Set Up