Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
June 27, 2019; Operator Symposium South; Huntingburg
June 27, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
A Full Day of Sessions!!
(IDEM approval pending — 5 water hours and 5 wastewater hours)
Registration at 8:00am — Workshop begins at 8:30am — Lunch at Noon—Finish at 3:15pm
- New Networks Brass, Pipeline Products & Pipe Restraints – Tim Babb; Ford Meter
- BoxSurge Suppression Sleeves & Other New and Innovative Products – Roger Riddle; JCM Industries
- New Water Reports Due in July – Jeff Cunningham; M.E. Simpson Company –
- Bring Your Questions!Lead Line Replacement – Tom Franklin; Midas / Culy
- Recommended Installation Techniques Of Seals, Coatings, Valve Applications & Other Products – Brandon Hines; FACO
(NOTE: Registration is limited, so please send in your registration soon)
Symposium South- Registration Form