Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
December 13, 2021: Well Driller Pump Installer Series Fort Wayne
December 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Workshop Update: Time adjusted: Registration begins at 9:00am; Workshop begins at 9:30am and will end 4:30pm
This workshop offers:
6 continuing education hours for Well Drillers & Pump Installers (thru IDNR)
6 continuing education hours for certified Water Operators (thru IDEM)
If you need hours to finish up your certification cycle or want to get a jump start on your next certification cycle, this will apply.
Potential topics include:
- IDNR Information — Water Rights & Issues, Resources, etc.
- Well Construction, Chlorination, and Abandonment
- Resource Assessment Data, Maps, and Available Tools
- Public Water Supply Permitting and Recent Updates
- Geophysical Exploration for Groundwater Resource Mapping
- Call Before You Dig – Indiana 811
- Other topics as announced