Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
2021 Annual Conference
February 1, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - February 4, 2021 @ 10:00 am
Our 113th Annual Conference will be held February 1 – 4, 2021 at the Marriott Hotel in Downtown Indianapolis.
Call for Abstracts
We are currently accepting abstracts for our 2021 conference. The deadline for submitting your abstract is September 30, 2020. Criteria for selection to the conference will include originality, technical content, significance of work, and abstract quality. When submitting your abstract, please follow the items below:
- Abstracts must be between 100 and 200 words, typed. Any graphs, sketches, tables, etc., can be included at this time.
- Please address the question of “What are the main purpose and conclusions of your work?” Abstract must clearly define the objectives, status, methodology, findings, and significance of the project.
In addition to submitting your abstract below, a short biography must also be included for all the individuals who will be presenting at the conference. The biographies submitted will be read before the presentation and should not exceed 150 words. Only the individual that submits the abstract below will be notified of its acceptance. A representative from the Technical Committee will contact you once the submitted abstracts have been reviewed. If your abstract is selected, your presentation must be submitted to the Technical Committee by the deadline given in the acceptance letter and listed on the conference website. When submitting your presentation, please follow the items below:
- Presentations should be in Microsoft PowerPoint or Adobe PDF.
- Company logos may only appear on the first and last slide of the presentation.
- Presentation must mirror information provided in abstract.
The Technical Committee will review presentations before the conference. Any presentations that differ significantly from the submitted abstract, appear to be a sales pitch for a product or company, or do not meet the above guidelines may be rejected by the Committee and an alternative presentation selected.