Please see our Resources tab for webinars and training opportunities from other entities.
- This event has passed.
2018 Operator School
August 6, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
12-week Operator School
The Indiana Section of the American Water Works Association, in cooperation with the Drinking Water Branch of the Indiana Department of Environmental Management, is offering a water treatment and distribution operator training course this fall. This 12-week Operator School is an excellent way for water professionals to expand their water distribution and water treatment knowledge, and for operators to prepare for IDEM’s water works operator certification exams.
Operator School class locations and dates for 2018 are as follows (note: no classes will be held on Labor Day):
- Evansville: August 7 – October 25; Tues & Thurs, 6 pm to 9 pm
- Ft. Wayne: August 6 – October 29; Mon & Wed, 6 pm to 9 pm
- Noblesville: August 7 – October 25; Tues & Thurs, 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Jeffersonville: August 7 – October 25; Tues & Thurs, 6 pm to 9 pm
- Mishawaka: August 7 – October 25; Tues & Thurs, 6 pm to 9 pm
Further information and a registration form can be found in the document below:
2018 Operator School Information and Printable Registration Form
To register on-line, follow the link below: