The Water Production Department is seeking a qualified applicant to fill the following vacancy:
Non-Exempt / Grade 7
Minimum Salary: $52,900
Performs and is responsible for a variety of operations and maintenance functions at the water production facilities. This person can be the operator in charge of the groundwater facility and should have the ability to monitor SCADA and make any necessary changes based on changing conditions. Also, responsible for measuring chemical residuals and making adjustments according to the test results. This person will also be trained and familiar with the Westfield Water operations and plants and should be interchangeable with their operations on an as needed basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs and is responsible for a variety of operations and maintenance functions at the water production facilities. Inspects the reservoirs, enforces company regulations such as dock/sea wall construction and dredging; watches for abnormal conditions, such as fires-inspects dams, banks and spillways; performs work about the dam; does moderately complex maintenance work on buildings, fences, facilities and roads. Also responsible for regional water sampling.
• Perform maintenance and operations, as well as, all auxiliary functions related to the water production facilities, in a productive, safe, and efficient manner. Monitor key control parameters associated with system operations and address issues to maintain desired levels of service.
• Assisting Westfield Water operations when required.
• Security and functional Inspections of Morse and Geist reservoir dams and any required maintenance. Monitoring and recording of piezometer readings associated with dam integrity.
• Raw water sampling, as well as, yearly sampling of monitoring wells.
• Investigation and monitoring of sea wall and dock construction, as well as, dredging and chemical treatments of the reservoir.
• Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
• WT-3 Groundwater Treatment License
• Must have a valid Indiana Driver’s License
• High School diploma or GED
• Ability to effectively communicate with the public and resolve disputes.
• Ability to perform mechanical maintenance on equipment.
• DSL Distribution System Operators License
• WT-5 Surface Water Treatment License
Qualified candidates should log in to www.Citizensenergygroup.com, select “Careers”. Candidates should search for vacant position, create an account and upload their resume by the deadline.
Posting Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Deadline Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020
Equal Opportunity Employer