Water Division is seeking up qualified bidders for the following vacancy in Water Production:
Maintenance Relief Operator Apprentice
This position is union and a member of the Local #1400 IBEW / Pay Grade 6, Wage Scale for employees that joined the Bargaining Unit on or before June 29, 2020 – $30.95,
Wage Scale for employees that join the Bargaining Unit on or after July 1, 2020 – $25.18)
Work Schedule: Shift Work (24/7) – Rotating Shifts
Hiring Manager: Doug Buffington
Performs a variety of operations and maintenance functions at the water production and related facilities. This is a skilled maintenance position that also performs operational duties under the direction of a certified operator while gaining experience required to obtain an operating license. Days and hours of duties may vary as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• May perform maintenance and operations, as well as all auxiliary functions related to the before mentioned, in a productive, safe, and efficient manner.
• Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of (24) semester credit hours or equivalent post high school education from an accredited formal technical program related to work in the production area (i.e. electronics, electrical or mechanical maintenance, instrumentation and controls, chemistry or another technical field).
• Must have a valid Indiana Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
• Must meet minimum safety requirements such as respirator certification, ability to work in confined spaces or elevated work areas, etc.
• Associates degree in industrial maintenance technology from an accredited college or technical school.
• A general knowledge of the methods, techniques, and principles associated with the operations, maintenance, and installation, construction, investigation, testing and repairs of equipment, for above and below ground assets.
Qualified Internal Applicants (IBEW Bargaining) if interested, please submit a bid form and a copy of your school transcript(s) to Doug Buffington at White River by the posting deadline.
*Qualified Internal Applicants (AFSCME Bargaining and Non-Bargaining) should log in, select the iRecruitment Employee Candidate Responsibility and submit their resume and a copy of their school transcript(s) by the deadline. If you need assistance, please refer to the user guide with instructions (available on iTrust).
*Qualified External Applicants should log in to www.citizensenergygroup.com select “Careers”, create an account and upload their resume and a copy of their school transcript(s) by the deadline.
Posting Date: Thursday, January 23, 2020
Deadline Date: Open-ended for the year
Note: To expedite the process of filling the vacancy, this posting is an internal Division and Trust-wide combined. Bids by Water Division IBEW Bargaining employees will take priority before non-division IBEW Bargaining employees. This is the only posting for this job vacancy and no other postings will occur. IBEW Bargaining employees should keep your copy of signed bid forms. Bid forms are available from the HR Generalists at Langsdale and Thermal.
AFSCME Bargaining, Non-Bargaining and external applicants will only be considered if there are no qualified bidders from the IBEW Bargaining Division.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco Free Workplace