Customer Service Technician Seymour Indiana Operations
- Responsible for turning on and off water for customers, setting meters, locating water mains, and making small repairs to meter settings.
- Reads commercial and residential water meters.
- Perform Locates
- Reads Water Meters
- Turn water on and off
- Installation and removal of water meters
- Operation of a laptop computer (Tough book)
- Flushing hydrants
- Operation of distribution valves
- Investigation of customer complaints
- Collection of water samples
- Drive company vehicle in all weather and light conditions (must have valid Indiana Operator’s license)
- Work with and around various chemicals associated with the water industry
- Read maps and drawings
- Verbal communications – face to face and via telephone/radio
- Collections of water samples following the main repair
- Stand Service Watch (refer to contract for Service Watch requirements and work schedule)
- Understand and comply with company procedures as they relate to the area of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid, active state driver’s license required and ability to pass a motor vehicle background check.
- Required to obtain Water Distribution License from the state within 2-years of hire date.
- Works on mud, gravel, asphalt, concrete, grass, and slippery and uneven surfaces.
- Work is outside and in all weather conditions.
- Able to wear safety equipment such as a hard hat, vests, gloves, safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, and hearing protection.
- Champions safety
- Cultivates innovation
- Customer obsessed
- Drives Results
- Nimble learning
Interested candidates can follow the below link to apply