Citizens Energy Group’s Water Division is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the vacancy of Water Production Electrician (IRC 18238). This position is union and a member of the Local #1400 IBEW / Pay Grade 14 Wage Scale for employees that join the Bargaining Unit on or after July 1, 2015 – $31.84.
Job Summary: Performs a variety of electrical maintenance functions at water production and related facilities. Engages in maintenance of existing electrical and electronics service equipment. Performs complex and routine circuit diagnostics, troubleshooting and maintenance work. Works with other departments of the Company as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- May perform electrical maintenance and operations, as well as all auxiliary functions related to the before mentioned, in a productive, safe, and efficient manner.
- May perform new electrical installations.
- May perform light mechanical maintenance as assigned.
- Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
- May be required to work on elevated equipment which may include elevated water tanks, man lifts, etc.
- Must have a valid Indiana Driver’s License
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in electrical and/or electronics systems technology. This requirement can be substituted if the individual is a Certified Journeyman Electrician.
- Four years of experience in electrical or electronics systems related to water treatment or industrial systems.
- A general knowledge of the methods, techniques, and principles associated with the operations, maintenance, installation, testing and repairs of water treatment facilities or similar systems.
Qualified External Applicants should log in to www.Citizensenergygroup.com, select “Our Company”, and the select “Careers”. Applicants should search for vacant position, create an account and upload their resume by the deadline.
Posting Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Deadline Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco Free Workspace.