Citizens Energy Group’s Water Division is seeking qualified bidders for the vacancy in Water Production of a Water Production Electrician. This position is union and a member of the Local #1400 IBEW / Pay Grade 14 (Wage Scale for employees currently in the Bargaining United as of July 1, 2015 – $38.46; Wage Scale for employees that join the Bargaining Unit on or after July 1, 2015 – $31.84). Location is at Riverside.
Job Summary: Performs a variety of electrical maintenance functions at water production and related facilities. Engages in maintenance of existing electrical and electronics service equipment. Performs complex and routine circuit diagnostics, troubleshooting and maintenance work. Works with other departments of the Company as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- May perform electrical maintenance and operations, as well as all auxiliary functions related to the before mentioned, in a productive, safe, and efficient manner.
- May perform new electrical installations.
- May perform light mechanical maintenance as assigned.
- Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
- May be required to work on elevated equipment which may include elevated water tanks, man lifts, etc.
- Must have a valid Indiana Driver’s License.
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in electrical and/or electronics system technology. This requirement can be substituted if the individual is a Certified Journeyman Electrician.
- Four years of experience in electrical or electronics systems related to water treatment or industrial systems.
- A general knowledge of the methods, techniques, and principles associated with the operations, maintenance, installation, testing and repairs of water treatment facilities or similar systems.
Qualified Internal Candidates (Bargaining) if interested, please submit bid form to Chris Barron at White River North by the posting deadline.
Qualified Internal (Non-Bargaining and AFSCME) and External Applicants should log in to www.Citizensenergygroup.com, select “Our Company”, and then select “Careers”. Applicants should search for vacant position, create an account and upload their resume by the deadline.
Posting Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Deadline Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Note: To expedite the process of filling this vacancy, this posting is an IBEW internal Division and Trust-wide combined. Bids by Water Division Bargaining employees will take priority before non-division IBEW Bargaining employees. This is the only posting for this job vacancy and no other postings will occur. IBEW Bargaining employees should keep your copy of signed bid forms. Bid forms are available from the HR Generalists at Langsdale and Thermal.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco Free Workspace.